Job title: B2B Supervisor /Business
Reports to: Commercial Director
Date: September 2018
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales functions. Develop and implement sales strategy. Monitor and analyze sales activities against goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Develop and manage sales budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees
Educational Background: University degree in Business management,Marketing or relevant area
5 or more years work experience in a relative functional area
Skills and Ability:
- Business oriented thinking, communication skills.
- Team Oriented and Creative Thinking.
- Successful management experience in recruitment, employee relations, performance appraisal and professional development.
- Strong analytical, planning, project management, supervision, team building, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and activities within time, budget and technical constraints.
- Excellent skills in business organization and operation; ability to address policies, principles, and operational issues in both overview and detailed levels.
- Ability to analyze work processes and procedures for improvement opportunities.
- Experience in technical project management, including developing and managing technical project timelines, and prioritizing and assigning project tasks, and assessing progres
The interested candidates can apply by sending the CV on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 September 2018