Billing/CRM DevOp Engineer
Duties and responsabilities:
- Develop, operate and maintain in CRM/Billing systems & applications the Customer Base, Partners, Product Catalogue, Tariff Plans, Rating Engine, Billing Cycle, Invoicing & Payments, Collection and Dunning, Customer Complaints and related processes, in collaboration with IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Network Functions
- Monitor and maintain in the system the daily business processes related to customer operations running in shops and other electronic channels – Customer Orders, Contracts, Payments, Provision of network services & equipment, customer complaints & trouble tickets, in cooperation with other IT functions, Sales, Marketing, CC & Network Functions
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify customer support and technology problems and resolve them.
- Conduct user workshops and other forms of requirements gathering
- Map Business requirements to processes and technology requirements
- Design, deploy, test, operate and maintain such requirements into the systems by company own resources or in cooperation with vendors.
- Develop and participate SIT (System Integration Tests), develop IT and User test cases, and manage the UAT (User Acceptance Tests) execution and ensure that business objectives are met.
- Gather business reporting requirements, design and develop BI tools, deploy, test, and monitor their execution by users
- Write training materials and troubleshooting documentation.
- Be part of the new Billing/CRM Project implementation team for Implementing the proposed solution along with all aspects of data migration throughout the software implementation lifecycle while working closely with both the customer and the project team. Work closely with the client Billing/CRM end users and Project Manager for designing and deploying data import, export, and validation, system setup and configuration, user setup and configuration, UI configuration and UAT. Create customer-facing documentation of new processes and procedures for the client. Identify potential issues and risks and communicate to the Project Manager with suggested paths for resolution. Design and deliver end user software training. Work collaboratively with functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
- Bachelor degree on one of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, IT related fields
- Master degree is preferred
- Very good knowledge, Trainings and Certificates on OSS/BSS, IT Infrastructure, IP Data Networking, Databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL), BI, advanced front-end and back-end programing technics and languages
- At least 5 years’ experience in ISP, Telecommunication, IT related industries
- Minimum 3 years OSS/BSS IT related experience (Billing/CRM – Sugar CRM is preferred),
- Similar Projects Management
- Strong orientation on Business & Customers, Team player, delivery & quality oriented, critical problem solver, analytic thinking