Tring Communications (ASC) sh.p.k
Job title: Billing SystemS ENGINEER (BSS/OSS)
Department: It Operations Department
Reports to: It Operations Manager
Main responsibility is to ensure customer billing is performed on a timely and accurate basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Write SQL and other programming languages code by request of different projects.
- Update Operational Logs.
- Give support on Desktop/Web programming languages on developing modules according to different projects running.
- Production and distribution of sales invoices in an accurate and timely manner to facilitate on time cash collection
- Ensure special customer billing requirements are adhered to and controlled; preparation of special invoices to fulfill customer’s contractual requirements
- Produce and prepare stage payments & work share invoices
- Produce manual invoices and credit notes
- Demonstrate ability and solid work ethic to perform daily technical tasks for running trial billing, production billing, executing treatment processes and troubleshooting customer issues. Create timely and accurate customer invoices per the schedule. Research and resolve discrepancies found during invoice and systems review.
- Create VOIP, Internet, Video, or Data Center products for Business and Residential customers. Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of product catalog, pricing, and promotions.
- Executes internal orders for changes in Billing platform. Perform unit and integration testing, present final test results, and obtain agreement and approval for system changes, product creations, or product modifications. Work with other departments to complete testing of any system or product changes.
- Follow appropriate change management and implementation procedures. Research, propose, and implement solutions to production issues and trouble tickets as assigned by Manager. Follow established standards for the support of internal and external customers. Open and follow up on vendor tickets as needed for issues identified in the systems.
- Troubleshoot billing and provisioning application issues that may impact process flows and/or customer services. Perform application maintenance and troubleshooting, including system configurations to ensure proper treatment of customers for nonpayment.
- Review audits and reconciliations to recognize, research, and resolve potential revenue leaks that may negatively impact the customer or the company.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required of the role
Educational Background: University degree in Computer Science or relevant area
Post – Graduate Degree Optional
Professional Experience: 3 or more years Experience running billing systems in the tele-communications industry
Skills and Ability:
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; capable of writing proposals or papers, acting as a vendor liaison, and working closely with upper management.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and work under pressure.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Knowledge of VoIP, Internet, Video, and/or Wireless products is required.
- Demonstrated experience with configuring and maintaining essential billing, mediation, and provisioning software applications
- Experience with creation of new VOIP, Internet, Video and/or Wireless products for Business and Residential customers
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL database environments, including reporting and data warehouse applications
- Proficiency in desktop applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience in solution implementation in projects related to
- Revenue Management (Mediation, Charging, Billing, Rating etc)
- CRM, Revenue Assurance
- Experience with Linux/Solaris administration
- Database overview and principals (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL)
- High Availability, Clustering
- Cloud and Virtualization knowledge
- Orientation in HW (servers, blades, storages) preferably from HP
- Shell scripting, perl
- Signalling protocols – DIAMETER, SS7, RADIUS, LDAP
- IP networking
Excellent verbal and written communications.
Fluent in English
The interested Candidates can send their CV-s in the following address email@example.com within 30.04.2018 by specifying the position for which you are applying.