Business process Specialist
Job title: Business process Specialist
Department: Quality and Process Department
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Authorization: Middle Level Management
A business process specialist, prepare, revise and coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards and process/procedures documentation sets, ready for implementing them into production systems and by the key stakeholders of internet service provider. Business Process specialist also monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system and produces data and report on performance, measuring against set indicators. Where appropriate, the process specialist advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
The work of the process Specialist will be affected by the nature of the employing organization but is likely to include some or all of the following activities:
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Carry out good documentation practices
- Understand processes related to the position’s specified area of expertise
- Manage multiple processing activities including entering exception transactions, running batch processes, performing validations, and troubleshooting issues.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements and technological components
- Recommend and promote changes in the system and related business processes as needed to stay current and enhance operations. Work cross-functionally with other team members as needed
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined procedures sets of documents
- Defining procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training
- Collecting and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications
- Establishing standards of service for customers or clients
- Preparing clear explanatory documents such as customers’ charters
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
Educational Background: University degree in Business management or relevant area
Post-graduate degree optional
Professional Experience: Minimum 2 years of relative experience
Skills and Ability:
- Business oriented thinking, communication skills
- Ability to work Microsoft office suite, including Visio and Project Plan
- Ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary team
- Familiar with process frameworks like eTOM, focusing to service’ life cycle management
- Familiar with ITIL, Prince 2 standards
- Team Oriented and Creative Thinking
- Ability to analyze work processes and procedures for improvement opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Fluent in English
All aplications should be submitet at email@example.com until 30 September 2018.