The Churn Specialist will be responsible for accurate reporting and management of Customer Churn as well as develop and execute idea for each segment for reduce the churn.
Develop growth in terms of quality of service offered to internal customers and enable the ability to achieve (and exceed) individual and team targets and goals.
Develop effective operational action plans/forecast/ communicate with key business accounts when necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Interpret Retail Consumer Churn Management Strategic plan and develop and execute on the strategic plan for the organization
- Direct, manage and control functional reporting
- Report to Retail and Customer Experience Management on churn status and statistics
- Provide input into Churn Prediction models
- Maintain and distribute updated reports to relevant stakeholders
- Identify root cause for customer churn (Analyze, Prioritize and Define Risk)
- Develop and execute action plans for providing targets and measures for churn reduction
- Develop and execute customer satisfaction measures in cooperation with Marketing team
- Enable churn prevention tactics
- Set performance targets for customer satisfaction, churn management and retention
- Working with customer segment teams responsible for tariffs in order to ensure that all the tariffs, campaigns, applications etc are in compliance with our target of reducing the churn rate
Educational Background: University degree in Business Administration or Economics, focusing or relevant area
Post – Graduate Degree Optional
Professional Experience: Five years Call Centres and or Customer Service experience at Supervisory level
Skills and Ability:
- Willingness to visit key accounts, out of office as and when required.
- Passionate about Customer Experience.
- Motivated by the need to achieve (and exceed) targets.
- Ability to solve customer churn report complexities.
- Challenged and motivated by goals.
- Effective communication and relationship management.
- Well organized, self motivated and customer oriented.
- Result-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical Thinking &Customer focused.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of Ms Office Applications and special Microsoft Excel.
All aplications should be submitet at firstname.lastname@example.org