Full stack developer / programmer
This position will be mainly focused on developing technologies for internal systems integration and operational back-office and front-office support.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
· Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
· Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
· Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
· Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
· Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
· Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
· Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
· Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
· Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
Educational Background: University degree in Computer Science or relevant area
Post – Graduate Degree Optional
Professional Experience: 3 or more years work experience in a relative functional area; 2 years of experience with Java, HTML, PHP, C/C++, SQL
Skills and Ability:
· Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), PHP, XML, Python etc.
· Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
· Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
· Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
· SQL Server Database Administration experience.
· Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Database projects
· Practical experience in managing the internal and external database security
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Fluent in English
· Able to work with other people
· Knowledge of Telecom technologies domain (e.g. ADSL/FTTH/DOCSIS/RADIUS, etc.)
· Knowledge of customer management domain (CRM/OSS/BSS, etc.)
· Able to work independently and without supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a CV not later than 15 March 2020, to: email@example.com.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please specify the position you are applying for on the head of the e-mail.