FULL STACK DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER
This position will be mainly focused on business requirements analyses, design and development of Back-End and Front-end SW solutions serving the company business requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design, develop, document and test client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop, document and test the changes of existing software solutions based on the business requirements
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Develop APIs and RESTful services,
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: University degree in Computer Science or relevant area
Post – Graduate Degree Optional
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 3 or more years work experience in a relative functional area;
2 years of experience with Java, SQL, Perl, Python PHP, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Angular, React, etc
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Ability to program in backend languages such as Java, PHP, SQL, Perl, Python…etc
- Ability to use development frameworks and third-party libraries JAVA Spring, , Python Django, PHP thinkphp, nodeJs express
- Knowledge of various DBMS technology such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server. Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish, Memcached, Redis.
- Working with API (REST & SOAP): Designing and developing APIs. Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services.
- Design ability – the person should know the principle of basic prototype design and UI /UX design.
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- SQL Server Database Administration experience.
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Database projects
- Practical experience in managing the internal and external database security
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Telecom technologies domain (ADSL/FTTH/DOCSIS/RADIUS, etc.)
- Knowledge of customer management domain (CRM/OSS/BSS, etc.)