IP Telephony Engineer & CRM Product Centre Specialist
The applicant will be responsible for the configuration of IP networking devices such as switches, ATA, IP Phones, and the execution of work orders per telephony services. He will also have tasks like monitoring and solve problems regarding IP Telephony platform.
The applicant will be responsible following the front-line CRM product center and POS processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configuration of IP networking devices, such as switches, ATA, IP Phones.
- Execute work order for telephony services based on the existing procedures of configuring and set up the systems to enable the service to the client
- Monitor and give immediate solutions on problems regarding telephony platform
- Collaborate with National and International Operators for technical implementation of interconnections.
- Make testing for inbound / outbound calls with the operators and escalate the issue to Technical Manager and SSW vendor if needed.
- Implement routes on the Soft Switch based on the prefixes and terminators names which comes from Interconnection Department.
- Work and follow up to solve tickets opened by us and operators.
- Collaborate with Billing Engineer to explain problems on ASR, ACD, CDRs in general.
- Assist and Contribute to Billing System Database Management on subjects covering telephony services including (but not limited to):
- Perform unit and integration testing, present final test results with existing platforms of telephony system (SSW, Portability Server etc.) and Billing system.
- Create VOIP tariffs for Business and Residential customers using the process of least-cost routing (LCR), selecting the path of outbound communications traffic based on cost.
- Update the information based on the prefixes allocated by AKEP and international prefixes offer by international providers.
- Creating of telephony packages for different type of customers and Tariff Groups based on Marketing requirements.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of product catalog, pricing, and promotions.
- Troubleshoot billing and provisioning application issues that may impact call flows of telephony customer services.
- Ability to perform daily technical tasks, executing treatment processes and troubleshooting telephony customer issues. Rating, mediation, area code maintenance, rate table optimizations, etc.
- Get LCR comparison tables from interconnections periodically and implement new primary routes modifications in the Soft-Switch.
- Report to Telephony Operations manager and Interconnection Department for results/problems and workflow.
- Setup, Configure, Test, Monitor, Control and Maintain in CRM the features related to customers contracting, products & services assignment and Customer life cycle
- Run Product & Services technical feasibility studies based on P&S Department commercial requirements and Network capabilities related to services offered and provisioning.
- Setup, Configure and Test the Products/Incentives/Promotions in CRM Product Center based on P&S Department commercial requirement. Organize and run the transferring in Production and monitor the after going live operational performance of such products
- Setup, Configure, Test and Maintain the end-to end flow of Product sale through CRM system frontline modules (POS, Customer Portal) and provisioning of customer services in the network.
- Setup, Monitor, Control and Maintain the execution of transactions related to Customer services (Customer orders, Service provisioning Orders)
- Coordinate the activities and cooperate closely with P&S, Sales, and Network Departments in order to perform the above
- Create training materials and troubleshooting documentation
- Master of Science in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 1-2 years of experience in IP Networking
- 1-2 years c experience in IP Telephony (recommended)
- Some programming experience and working with CRM Systems as a specialist is an advantage
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Good organizing, communications skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks to achieve deadlines
- Skillful and willing to learn fast.
- Very good communication skills
- Able to work in a group
- Speaking and writing in English should at minimum medium level.
CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING
- Certified SQL Database Management and Development (preferred, not required)
- Cisco CCNA (required)