IT OPERATIONS MANAGER
JOB TITLE: IT OPERATIONS MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: IT OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTING TO: BLETA CEO
- FUNCTIONAL REPORTING TO: ASC IT MANAGER
Responsible for the:
- Operation and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure. Encompasses the monitoring, control, and reporting of operational and maintenance aspects of IT infrastructure, including faults, configuration, resource utilization, performance, maintenance, and security
- Management of teams of technicians, system engineers, and other IT staff.
- Development of IT operational & maintenance policies and practices.
- Proposal, and Control of the projects related to the operational & maintenance processes improvements.
- Proposal of the operational budget, expenses monitoring, controlling and optimization, projects budget realization as well
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing network infrastructure and systems functionality
- Managing teams of technicians, system engineers, and other IT staff
- Maintain and optimize local company networks and servers
- Oversee data backup and system security operations (e.g., user authorization, firewalls)
- Manage installations, upgrades, and configurations of hardware and software
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Operations and maintenance of all applications, computing infrastructure, and services related to internal support systems including:
- Operations Support systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning applications and platforms
- Finance and accounting applications
- CRM application
- Billing and mediation systems, platforms, and applications
- Order management, workflow management, and process management applications, platforms, and infrastructure.
- Data services fraud management platforms and applications
- Internal applications and platforms that automate functions and improve productivity in individual groups, units, and/or directorates.
- Operations and maintenance of Billing and mediation applications and systems for all Services including:
- Data connectivity services
- Data Center services
- Value-Added data network connectivity services (Virtual Private Networks, Leased Line networks)
- Value-Added IP services (Voice over IP, Videoconferencing, IP PBX and others).
- Operations and maintenance of all Intranet/Extranet services including:
- Messaging and collaboration services
- Web Services (Intranet, Extranet Portals)
- Intranet Infrastructure (DNS, Authentication, Authorization services).
- Operations and maintenance of all data security infrastructure, policies, and services including:
- Firewall services
- Data Intrusion detection services
- Authentication, authorization, and accounting services related to the security operations of all computing facilities
- Virus protection and prevention
- Identity and data security services and applications
- The research and development of new services, and IT-related technologies in accordance with the IT mission, of reducing operational expenses, and increasing the company’s productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Administration and maintenance for server applications such as file sharing, mail, FTP…etc. for company
- Preparing documentation and user guide tutorials for new applications needed for company staff and/or customers
- Preparing and applying backup and disaster recovery procedures for critical business systems and IT Infrastructure.
- Evaluating technical requirements for new company projects
- Proposes and Deploys the IT Operational Improvements Initiatives
- Proposes and follow up the IT Operational Budgeting