Job title: Presales Engineer
Department: Business to Business Department
Reports to: Business to Business Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
– Visit potential clients.
– Managing and interpreting technically customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
– Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
– Calculating client quotations
– Negotiating tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs
– Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions;
– Forecast and Analyzing the bill of materials related to the service delivery process costs
– Meeting regular sales targets
– Recording and maintaining client contact data and updating all the systems
– Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
– Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
– Solving client problems
– Helping in the design of custom-made products
– Offering after-sales support services
– Preparing reports for head office
– Preparing training for sales department
– Coordinating sales projects
– Provide end to end support for the business customers
– Coordinate the sales cycle process for the business customers
– Report on a daily basis the progress of all business customer installations informing the relevant department managers, directors and CEO of the progress.
– Coordinate installations, commissioning, acceptance acts and relevant documentation
– Create relevant register of business customer installation and follow existing processes and procedures on reporting and escalation to Directors of any inconsistencies or delays.
– Take all necessary measures within the responsibility assigned, to coordinate, manage and deliver the customer installations.
Educational Background: University degree in Computer science or relevant area
Post-graduate degree optional
Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP) strongly advised
Professional Experience: Minimum 3 years of relative experience, preferably on Telecom or ISP
Skills and Ability:
– Ability to work long hours under pressure.
– Organized and initiative
– Excellent communication and presenting skills in English
– Good Computer Skills (Excel, Word)
– More than 2 years experience in telecommunication networks
– Excellent verbal and written communications.
– Fluent in English
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a CV not later than 30 November 2019, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please specify the position you are applying for on the head of the e-mail.