Job title: Procurement manager
Reports to: CEO
To plan, direct, or coordinate the activities related to purchasing materials, products, and services for the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzes market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability
- Locates vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales
- Participates in proposal preparation, purchase negotiation, purchase administration.
- Examines/ estimates material, equipment, services, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Resolves vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Reviews, evaluates, and approves specifications for issuing and awarding bids
- Communicates with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Keeps contacts with Custom Authorities, Custom Agencies for the clearance of goods shipped by the foreign providers.
- Co-ordinates with Finance Dept. for transfer fulfillment to the foreign providers’ accounts conform to the contract.
- Co-ordinates with Finance Dept. for payment of tax and duties for the goods arrived in the Customs.
- Maintains records of goods ordered and received
- Prepares reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs
- Develops and implements purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures
Educational Background: Bachelor Degree in Enginering/ Business Administration and/or Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources, or relative fields.
Professional Experience: 3 or more years work experience in the Telecommunication area
Skills and Abilities:
- Relationship management
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Customer service and relations
- Finance and budgeting
- Making decisions
- Planning and organizing
- Meet targets
- Stress management
- Negotiating and networking
- Good judgment and analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership and teamwork
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Fluent in English and it is preferred to know at least one foreign language
Interested candidates can apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15.02.2019