Quality and Process Specialist
Job title: Quality and Process Specialist
Department: Quality and Process Department
Reports to: CEO
Quality assurance (QA) aims to ensure that the product or service that company provides is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. A quality specialist, sometimes called a quality assurance specialist, coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards. Quality specialist also monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system and produces data and report on performance, measuring against set indicators. He liaises with other specialist, Specialist and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the QA system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, the quality specialist advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
Since maintaining quality demands adaptation to customer expectations, quality Specialist employ a variety of measures to place quality at the heart of an organization. These include management systems such as ISO 9000, and methodologies such as Continuous Improvement.
The work of the quality Specialist will be affected by the nature of the employing organization but is likely to include some or all of the following activities:
- promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization;
- setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved;
- assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements;
- ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation;
- agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply;
- defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training;
- collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters;
- ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary;
- bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures;
- liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications;
- establishing standards of service for customers or clients;
- preparing clear explanatory documents such as customers’ charters;
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
University degree in Business management or relevant area
Post-graduate degree optional
Professional Experience: Minimum 3 years of relative experience
Skills and Ability:
– Business oriented thinking, communication skills;
– Team Oriented and Creative Thinking;
– Ability to analyze work processes and procedures for improvement opportunities.
– Excellent verbal and written communications.
– Fluent in English
Note: Besides everyday work specified in this JD, employee has to realize extra work (For special occasions) given by his supervisor within the departmental profile.
The interested Candidates can send their CV-s in the following address firstname.lastname@example.org within 31.01.2018.