STAFF DEVELOPMENT HEAD
The Staff Development Head will identify, monitor training needs in the organization, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs, across company’s business functions and goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute training programs; develop, suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of the organization, or the industry front and back-half business functions.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration for and participation in outside training programs.
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Prepares and implements training budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oversees the daily activities of training associates
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Manage the technologies and technical & commercial personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, business administration or related area required.
- 3-4 years of experience in training with preferred one year of supervisory experience required.
Skills and Ability:
- Excellent Albania, English verbal, and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.