Technical Support Operator
The Customer Care Operator will drive service excellence by personally responding to customer needs and continually seeking opportunities to improve our service and support to our customers. This person will work closely with the local sales team and technical staff to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professionally handles incoming customer inquiries and ensure issues are resolved promptly and accurately.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and meet customer needs, educate the customer where possible to prevent the need for future contact, and document the interaction through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas, including but not limited to: equipment, coverage, and system troubleshooting.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Assist and fulfill order, sales event preparation and other assigned tasks.
- Continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our customer experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer checkout and inventory control.
- Any other task assigned by the superior
EDUCATION: University degree in telecommunications or related field
EXPERIENCE: Experience in this field is an advantage
- PC and IP troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in customer handling and care.
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve customer issues both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime when necessary.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Team player