Junior Product Specialist
The Junior Product Specialist position is responsible for significant contributions to new product, Internet, Telephony and TV Services introductions while defining. The ideal candidate will become a subject matter expert of assigned product lines, developing new product ideas based on thorough market analysis, customer feedback and an entrepreneurial & innovative spirit.
- Has a thorough understanding of internet industry & trends as well as main players in the market
- Is able to perform online competitive analysis through web research, and monitors for changes in competitive and market dynamics
- Collect through different channels customer feedback and analyze customer database, preparing commercial needed reports
- Act as coordinator between different departments within the company for commercial purposes
- Prepare document reports, products and training support materials.
- Has very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel, Word and Power Point
- Very good communication skills and able to handle multiple project at the same time
- Analytical skills with customer data
- Team building approach
- Available to work overtime
- Excellent knowledge of excel, word and power point and other Microsoft Office package
- Excellent organization, communication, and time-management skills on multiple concurrent projects
- An ability to innovate and implement innovative ideas.
- Resourceful self-starter with excellent conversational and presentation skills, analysis and written communication
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team
- Monitors for changes in competitive and market dynamics
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business related field or computer science
- Advantage if the candidate has experience in product or telecommunication industry.