Key Account Manager
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire new customers, maintain and develop exciting customers by offering additional services.
- Presents and sells company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads resulting from field activity.
- Prepares and present to the customer the financial offer and finalizes the service contract.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Responsible for effective communication of client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Prepares the action plan for the targets setting, and estimates the number of contacts to be completed.
- Reports on the target achieving and on the outcomes of the sales.
- Reports to the Commercial Director, providing regular input on all account activity on a monthly/weekly/daily basis as per request.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Maintain regular contact with the existing clients who occupy a significant weight in the company revenues budget.
- Perform renovation of the contracts that are expired.
- Communicates new opportunities, special developments, and relevant information, resulting from field activity, to the appropriate departments in the company.
- Responsible for keeping and registering customers information in a database and report this information to Sales Coordinator.
- Assists Sales Coordinator and Finance in managing business customers that have left the company or the ones who have delayed the payments.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: University degree relevant area
Post Graduate Degree: Optional
Previous Experience: 3 years +
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of English language