KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving predefined B2B sales targets and maximizing the revenue in order to contribute to company’s strategic targets
- Cross selling and promoting company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Providing all relevant information, written offers, products and services to the customer and informing about any new tariffs or services
- Collecting, evaluating and analyzing the received information and proposing to the customer the most efficient combination of our products and services.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers, quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Perform regular meetings with customers according to a defined plan available in the company systems based on the respective procedures and frequencies.
- Monitoring competition through all communication channels.
- Identifying and following up on new prospects and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Any other duties as requested from the superior
EDUCATION: University degree in marketing or business administration area
EXPERIENCE: 2 years B2B sales in information technology/telecommunication industry
QUALIFICATIONS: Post-graduate degree optional
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge of profit and loss sales account principles
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective listening
- Knowledge of products / services
- Communication skills
- “Problem” solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Fluent in English
- Type B driving license.