PROJECT MANAGER FOR ERP PROJECT
- Plan the Project activities and resources
- Organize and motivate the project team
- Project Time management
- Define activities
- Sequence activities
- Estimate the duration of activities
- Develop project timeline & schedule activities
- Maintain the project schedule
- Estimate costs, develop and manage the budget
- Ensure company customer satisfaction
- Analyze and manage the project risks, escalate and advice actions to control
- Monitor & Report Project progress
- Bachelor degree on one of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, IT related fields, Finance
- MBA is preferred
- Very good knowledge and Trainings on ERP (FI, Assets, MM, Equipment, Inventory, SD, Planning, Procurement, Reporting), IT Infrastructure, IP Data Networking, Databases Databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL), advanced front-end and back-end programing technics and languages
- At least 5 years’ experience in ISP, Telecommunication, IT related industries
- Minimum 3 years ERP related experience
- Similar Projects Management
- Strong orientation on Business & Customers, Leadership skills, Team worker, Work under pressure, delivery & quality oriented
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a CV not later than 30.08.2020, to: email@example.com.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please specify the position you are applying for on the head of the e-mail.